Boxorz 2 is the sequel to the immensely popular game Boxorz. The prime concept of the game remains unchanged where the player must drop his/her brick in the hole at the other end of the maze to ensure that he wins the stage and progresses to the next level.
In contrast to the first game, in Boxorz 2, the must also break all the bricks which constitute the earth (on which the brick moves) while on the way to the breaking the final brick. This addition gives a pretty interesting dynamic to the game because as the bricks break in a certain area one cannot undo this change. Therefore, even a single mistake can cost a stage and one will have to start over.
The simple instructions and controls for the players playing the game for the first time are as follows:
INSTRUCTIONS AND CONTROLS
- The game is divided into stages and the objective of the game is to progress through the various stages by dropping the brick into the hole which is usually at the other end of the maze.
breaking all the bricks on before dropping the brick into the hole.
- In Boxorz 2, while on the way to dropping one’s brick, the player must also break all the bricks that constitute the earth.
- In case the player is not able to break all the bricks on his way to completion of stage, the stage restarts giving the player another opportunity to solve the puzzle.
- As one moves through the stages, one will encounter bricks which are black in color. These bricks do not break easily and the player must move his brick over the black bricks at least twice to break them.
- The game has very simple controls and can be played with the help of the 4 arrow keys alone on the keyboard. These keys are used to move the players’ brick up, down, left and right across the maze.
- The crux of the game is to apply one’s intellect on how to move the brick across the maze so that one can achieve the objective enlisted in points 1 and 2 above.
Boxorz 2 starts of with a few easy puzzles but picks speed after a few stages. It will keep your intellect engaged and you will continue to scratch your brain for answers as you move up the levels . All in all, a great sequel and a worthy successor to the original legend.