Boxorz 2 is the sequel to the immensely popular game Boxorz. The prime concept of the game remains unchanged where the player must drop his/her brick in the hole at the other end of the maze to ensure that he wins the stage and progresses to the next level.
In contrast to the first game, in Boxorz 2, the must also break all the bricks which constitute the earth (on which the brick moves) while on the way to the breaking the final brick. This addition gives a pretty interesting dynamic to the game because as the bricks break in a certain area one cannot undo this change. Therefore, even a single mistake can cost a stage and one will have to start over.
The simple instructions and controls for the players playing the game for the first time are as follows:
INSTRUCTIONS AND CONTROLS
The game is divided into stages and the objective of the game is to progress through the various stages by dropping the brick into the hole which is usually at the other end of the maze.
breaking all the bricks on before dropping the brick into the hole.
In Boxorz 2, while on the way to dropping one’s brick, the player must also break all the bricks that constitute the earth.
In case the player is not able to break all the bricks on his way to completion of stage, the stage restarts giving the player another opportunity to solve the puzzle.
As one moves through the stages, one will encounter bricks which are black in color. These bricks do not break easily and the player must move his brick over the black bricks at least twice to break them.
The game has very simple controls and can be played with the help of the 4 arrow keys alone on the keyboard. These keys are used to move the players’ brick up, down, left and right across the maze.
The crux of the game is to apply one’s intellect on how to move the brick across the maze so that one can achieve the objective enlisted in points 1 and 2 above.
Boxorz 2 starts of with a few easy puzzles but picks speed after a few stages. It will keep your intellect engaged and you will continue to scratch your brain for answers as you move up the levels . All in all, a great sequel and a worthy successor to the original legend.
This is a free flash titled game developed by Ninja Kiwi that is entertaining, exciting and full of action. The aim of the game is to manage your fighting units by organizing them to defend your trailer park from the zombies that have taken over and destroyed the Metropolis.
The game is set up in a fairly typical castle defense system, with cash being earned over time and units purchased to run blindly into the zombies until you push them back and destroy their stronghold
Killing zombies earns you points that you can eventually use to activate special abilities that helps you to initiate a strong assault on zombies and clinch the win.
Features of The Game
· It has four stages to complete. Each stage increases the challenge in the game and the higher stages are considered to be more challenging compared to the lower stages. Additional capabilities are unlocked as you progress into the next stage.
· The game is very friendly to both the beginners and the professional or expert players. It won’t take a veteran too long to complete the game
· Players can also compete online for the fastest times on the main game center and determine their capabilities compared to other players.
· As a player, you can submit and share your personal best stage times and achievements with your friends.
· There are Yee-haw powers that you can use to activate activate super weapons and kill zombies. They include an angry mob with a bone to pick with the zombies, harvester that straps a brick onto the gas pedal and off she goes and many more it is almost same as BoxheadUnblocked when it comes to action.
Game Controls and Instructions
The game controls are located on the upper left side of your screen in a horizontal manner.
The shovel man, angry farmer, survivalist, moonshine bomber and preacher man units are arranged on the top left corner of your screen in a horizontal manner. You will just have to select any of them depending on the level of the game you are playing.
The shovel man uses a shovel to smash the zombies, Angry farmer is armed with a shotgun and shoot zombies with extreme prejudice. You need to build a farmhouse before adding the farmer into your fighting unit.
A survivalist involves a 50cal machine gun that is mounted on a pickup truck. You will have to build a garage before adding a survivalist in your fighting unit.
The moonshine bomber can lob vile cocktails to explosive effects. You will have to build a still before adding moon shire bomber into your fighting team.
A preacher man has the power to convert the damned into friendly units through the power of faith. You need to build a chapel before adding the preacher into your fighting team.
The buildings include.
1. The salvage yard which costs $500 and generates $50 after every five seconds.
2. The trailer, which increases the maximum people limit by five.
3. The farmhouse that enables you to make angry farmers
4. The garage that enables you to make survivalists.
5. The still that enables you to make moonshiner
If you have been searching for an action game that is full of entertainment, then Zombie Trailer Park is the game that you should probably consider playing. I highly recommend this game for you and I can openly assure you that you will enjoy every minute of your game play. Smash the zombies in style and prove your capabilities by being able to clear their base in the shortest time possible.